Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mixed

Here we are a couple of days before Thanksgiving and for some reason this is when I start to think about the past year and what it has meant to me. Wow so much has happened personally and professionally and with that I hope that I have a clearer direction for my business. Ups and downs of life...good and bad...smiles and tears. They are all part of life. I've always liked things mixed, whether it's my food, my clothes, my job...I enjoy the different textures that life offers. I've decided to concentrate on mixed media for my business. I have said it before and scared away from it because not too many others seem to be doing it. I have to remember to follow my heart, take my journey and create from my soul. I'm mixed to my core and my creations should reflect that. Today I rambled but I hope my point comes across. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: