Thursday, November 13, 2008

I Will Do Better

Well, I haven’t done a good job of blogging. My initial goal was to blog 3 to 4 times a week…and it hasn’t happened. It seems that there’s not enough time between working, parenting, networking, designing, creating, selling, etc. I wonder if I publicly commit to twice a week, I would do better. So here it is. I’m committing to writing twice a week…

Home Show

I participated in a home show a week ago Sunday and the one thing I noticed is that although folks were buying, they were buying less expensive items. I can definitely relate to this. I find myself doing the same. So I have decided to make a larger selection of lower priced earrings for my upcoming show. I will let you know how it goes.

The other thing that I noticed during the home show (and I have noticed it prior as well), people love the individual attention that is guaranteed at a home show. I think if I could always make every customer that comes into my booth feel that special, I would be more successful. This is something to think about and something to work towards. Until next time.

No comments: