Friday, October 10, 2008

My First Blog!

So I thought I would jump on the bandwagon and start a blog. Not too sure how often I will blog or what subjects I will blog about.

Today is Friday and I am definitely looking forward to the weekend. I am a jewelry artist who will be participating in my last show of the season in about 6 weeks. With the way the economy is, I'm a little afraid that I want do as well as I usually do at this event. What I'm fairly sure about is that the day will be enjoyable regardless of how much jewelry I sell.

So this weekend I really want to concentrate on my business as well as update my resume. I may do the resume tonight and leave Saturday and Sunday for the jewelry. I also should visit my mom.

Not sure how coherent my first blog is but at least it is. Hopefully next time, I will have something more meaningful to say.

No comments: